Author Topic: Southernfigsforum setting new records  (Read 635 times)

Online LouisianaMojo

• Global Moderator
Southernfigsforum setting new records
« on: November 16, 2019, 10:14:16 AM »
Southernfigsforum is setting new records every week and looks like it's on a trend of setting new records every month.

The traffic or the hits as well as the RSS feeds is tremendously increasing every week.

And this morning was no different setting a new record for most people online of 1,139 people.

And these members and guest that are checking in have already read and viewed 203, 828 Pages this month that's a lot of reading for 15 days.

You can view this information by going to Forum stats and clicking on more stats which will give you a daily monthly and yearly accounts of southern figs forum also you can view the guest and members online in real time and most online at the bottom of the main page.

We from Southernfigsforum would like to thank everyone for supporting us

Online GJRoberts

• Welcome !!
Re: Southernfigsforum setting new records
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 01:17:20 PM »
You deserve great praise.  Thanks for all you do.
Want - LSU Red extraordinaire Buzzone Nero, Ben's Golden Riverside, CLBC, Cravens Craving, Exquisito, Black Zadar, CdDR,  CdDBN, White Maderia #1, Zaffiro, Campaniere, Raspberry Verte, any LSU-Strawberry, Tiger, Gold, Yellow, etc.

Online opiem10

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 02:34:33 PM »
To JD and Steve,
     Congratulations on the stats your baby is generating.    As more and more people become aware of this site, realize the sharing approach taken by the membership, and gain from the experiences of all involved, the numbers will only get bigger.  In the spring, we will hit those "terrific two" tears.   i am so happy for you and am glad someone referred me to this site last year,
Wish List: Smith, White Madeira, Buzzone Nero, Black Bethlehem, Brooklyn White, Cravens Craving, Golden Riverside, St Rita

Offline Jhawka10

• Welcome !!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 03:02:40 PM »
To JD and Steve,
 May you continue to be blessed in your endevors as you bless others as well!
Figs are Fun!!
Wish List: Noir de Barbentane, LSU Red, Col de Dame Noir, Col de Dame Grise, Pastiliere, Col de Dame Blanc, Black Zadar, Golden Riverside and Red Lebanese Bakka, Socorro Black, Figo Preto, Dame Noir, Col de Dame Grise, Bourjasotte Grise, White Bronx, Smith, I-258, Panache

Offline LaFigGwr2019

• Global Moderator
  • Food Forest or at least Food Orchard
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2019, 04:21:33 PM »
Agree with everything that has being said, so all I can say is thank you Steve and JD
WL:  LSU(Red(JDs) & Tiger), Roberts Golden Rainbow, Buzzone Nero, UCR 187-25, Smith, Dall Oso and Brooklyn White

South Louisiana, 9a

Online cornbread

• Welcome !!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2019, 08:39:05 PM »
Thank you for putting so much effort into the forum.
WL:  LSU Tiger, Malta Black, VdB, Smith, CdD-Negra, CdD-Gris, Red Lebanese,

Online Atlantafig

• Welcome !!
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 01:21:02 PM »
I found this forum on FigBid when I bought some cuttings last year from SouthernFigs and this forum was in the profile of Southernfigs. Thank you for directing buyers from FigBid to this wonderful forum.
Wishlist: LSU Red, Socorro Black, I-258, Golden Riverside / Golden Rainbow, Honey Fig, CCD Blanc, CCD Noir, CCD Rimada, Black Madeira, White Madeira, Raspberry Latte, Lebanese Red, Red Lebanese, Gota Del Mel, Louisiana Lightening Fig, Louisiana Green Honey, All LSU Varieties.

Online cornbread

• Welcome !!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2019, 01:49:07 PM »
This forum is awesome!
WL:  LSU Tiger, Malta Black, VdB, Smith, CdD-Negra, CdD-Gris, Red Lebanese,