FREE STUFF ! ! ! > Fig trees and cuttings

please help me get 2019 closed out as far as giveaways

(1/1)

LouisianaMojo:
Steve forward me a email somebody sent to him I have no idea who it is. So please help me get this year closed out for 2019.

If you have won contest and had not yet received the item please PM me and tell me what it is you are missing.

We are in the process of cutting the winners varieties and getting them ready to ship.

So make it simple private message me do not email me it will get lost in the spam files.

Please state the item you w o n and what contest.

This way I can double-check everything and reply back to you with a tracking number so we can get this all done and concentrate on 20/20.

Also inform me if there's going to be a weather condition as far as freezing weather we might have to do like a signature where you have to sign for it or pick it up at the post office

LouisianaMojo:

--- Quote from: LouisianaMojo on January 01, 2020, 12:04:33 PM ---Steve forward me a email somebody sent to him I have no idea who it is. So please help me get this year closed out for 2019.

If you have won contest and had not yet received the item please PM me and tell me what it is you are missing.

We are in the process of cutting the winners varieties and getting them ready to ship.

So make it simple private message me do not email me it will get lost in the spam files.

Please state the item you w o n and what contest.

This way I can double-check everything and reply back to you with a tracking number so we can get this all done and concentrate on 20/20.

Also inform me if there's going to be a weather condition as far as freezing weather we might have to do like a signature where you have to sign for it or pick it up at the post office

--- End quote ---

Again this needs to be sent to me in a private message.

Not a email

The reason is because I can go down the list reply with a tracking number and cross it off the list.

I am a little disappointed with people that cannot read and follow directions.

So in the contest on the upcoming year 2020 I have been very lenient in the past.

This year we have a drawing every day and I will not be lenient anymore if you fail to follow directions and the rules you will be disqualified from entering any contest for the following three week.

This will be 21 contest that you won't be able to enter this will allow you plenty of time to go read the rules and get familiarize yourself on how the contest are running.

The contest usually have only changes to the starting times and ending times.

So from here on out you need to pump the brakes read the rules and follow directions and they are pretty easy rules and directions to be following.

Ms Figgy:
Not me...... gets wild around here!  Lots of figs being won and shipped.  Hard to keep up!

LaFigGwr2019:
I agree.  I have not sent any messages to Steve nor JD, I know y’all get busy so I am good. 

AtlantaFig:
I want to appreciate JD and Steve. I got all the fig cuttings I won in 2019. Thank you guys for keeping to your word.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version