FREE STUFF ! ! ! > Fig trees and cuttings

Phantom Figger

(1/9) > >>

Newbie2figs:
I big shout out to the Phantom Figger!  I got some bananas plants for my daughter yesterday and want to say I am truly grateful for he/she did for my daughter. This forum is full of generous people that like to spread their heart warm welcomes to everyone! The Phantom Figger will continue to give away trees, cuttings, and/or seeds on an irregular basis to our active forum members, so please make sure you keep your wish list updated at all times you never know when the Phantom Figger strikes again!

AGAIN A MILLION THANKS !!!

Mario

Swamplife:

--- Quote from: Newbie2figs on February 25, 2020, 12:45:36 PM ---I big shout out to the Phantom Figger!  I got some bananas plants for my daughter yesterday and want to say I am truly grateful for he/she did for my daughter. This forum is full of generous people that like to spread their heart warm welcomes to everyone! The Phantom Figger will continue to give away trees, cuttings, and/or seeds on an irregular basis to our active forum members, so please make sure you keep your wish list updated at all times you never know when the Phantom Figger strikes again!

AGAIN A MILLION THANKS !!!

Mario

--- End quote ---
That is fantastic, Mario! Hope they grow well and produce tons of bananas for you and your daughter.

Newbie2figs:
Canít wait for them to grow!!! Talk about the wonderful people we have in this forum!

Ms Figgy:
To: Mario aka Phantom Figger

There is such goodness in helping others!  Cheers!

Thankful for you!

Ms Figgy

Rudy:

--- Quote from: Ms Figgy on February 25, 2020, 03:48:14 PM ---To: Mario aka Phantom Figger

--- End quote ---

From reading an older post, I thought the identity was to be kept a secret.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version