FREE STUFF ! ! ! > Fig trees and cuttings

LSU purple

(1/6) > >>

Jtv32438:
Hi everyone,

I have bought some LSU purple on fig bid to share so I would like to do a Crazy Cajun Friday giveaway seeing as I got them from southernfigs.

So here we go, the contest will start at 12:00 am EST on the 28th and run through the day and end at 11:59 pm EST.

So just like the other contests make sure u read the rules and guess a number between 1-250.

There will be two winners and the winners will pay shipping, good luck and may the Figfource be with u.

FigHearted:
Good luck everyone!  I just bought LSU purple, too.  They look so yummy for the tummy!

LouisianaMojo:

--- Quote from: Jtv32438 on February 27, 2020, 03:22:03 PM ---Hi everyone,

I have bought some LSU purple on fig bid to share so I would like to do a Crazy Cajun Friday giveaway seeing as I got them from southernfigs.

So here we go, the contest will start at 12:00 am EST on the 28th and run through the day and end at 11:59 pm EST.

So just like the other contests make sure u read the rules and guess a number between 1-250.

There will be two winners and the winners will pay shipping, good luck and may the Figfource be with u.

--- End quote ---

I didn't know today was the 28th. Or let alone Friday for a Crazy Cajun Friday give away. Imma go get my bifocals with my other glasses and reread this thing again I might be a little blurry

THB1961:
Today is Friday!!!
Man oh man now I have to explain why I was not at work today and maybe they will let me keep my job.

Rudy:
I wish today was Friday so I can work in the yard tomorrow. We finally have some days with sun ahead of us.  I am very tired of rain!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version