Author Topic: Our first winner of our tree giveaway and register now for the Dr Clark tree  (Read 317 times)

Offline LouisianaMojo

• Global Moderator
Congratulations to BluesHarp she won the Louisiana lightning fig on our first giveaway. It's time now to register for the Doctor Clark we're trying to get a few more trees out to the membership before the weather turns. All you need to do is PM me a number 1 through 600 and include the state or country you're in otherwise your number will be rejected and we really don't want to do this. After we get the tree giveaways completed for the year we'll start on some cuttings.

Offline LouisianaMojo

• Global Moderator
Hurry and get signed up for the free Clark fig giveaway

Offline BluesHarp

• Welcome !!
Thanks so much LouisianaMojo for putting the the site together and especially the Fig give-A-way. I won I won....Whoo Hooo  :)  Tree arrived safe and sound, might I add very well packaged. This is the second tree for my collection. I'll do my best to try to catch up to the rest of y'all Fig Aficionados.

Happy Figgin

BluesHarp

Offline LouisianaMojo

• Global Moderator
We're glad you got there safe I was unaware that was only your second fig tree so send me some varieties of cuttings you might be interested in. And a reminder everyone get your entries in for the free Dr.. Clark tree