Author Topic: eBay stores free for members. ! ! that's right  (Read 471 times)

Offline LouisianaMojo

• Global Moderator
eBay stores free for members. ! ! that's right
« on: December 13, 2018, 09:28:59 AM »
We don't allow soliciting to sell or selling here on the forum. Because it creates competition and chaos on something that we should be sharing in a friendly atmosphere all being fig enthusiast. And we wanted to make sure people were joining here for the right reasons. So we know that policies we're change for the owner and a Selected Few that were grandfathered by the owner to sell on the other forum. And there was a lot of literature posted about members and other people not being a reputable seller when they have supported these people for years. So the membership has gone for people that supported to being competitors in trying to recoup part of the money that they have spent on fig varieties. So we are very pleased to announce Starting at the first of the year members will be able to have their very own store just like eBay at no cost to sell their cuttings and fig trees also other fruits and plants. There will be a low-cost final value fee when you sell a item never a fee to list or relist a item only when you have sold an item will there be a final value fee. You will not be charged a monthly fee for your own store like eBay does. We will be moderating this site for scammers to keep them at Bay and this site is 100% secured just like eBay for transfer of payments. We are finishing up the system for categories and finalizing the software in the next couple weeks you can check this out at Southernfigs.com a real big thanks to Steve for all his hard work and dedication this has not been an easy endeavored to complete.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 03:08:42 PM by LouisianaMojo »

Offline jmrtsus

• Welcome !!
Re: eBay stores free for members. ! ! that's right
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 08:32:56 PM »
So a forum that was establish and pushed as NOT getting involved in buying and selling is now going to open stores for selling, really? I get an invite to join based on no selling and it was a scam in itself. So the during the time you are saying no selling in your rules you were working on setting up a selling system? Real integrity here NOT!

I'm out!

Offline LouisianaMojo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 11:45:30 PM »
I think you missed the point here this forum doesn't allow solicitation to sell or selling on it only trading and exchanging. And there are a lot of members here that would like to sell especially on the other forums were there being denied it only the Chosen Few. This gives them a place to do it but it's not here .There is no scam hear the definition scam is to swindle cheat deceive actually to steal or commit fraud. I believe you also made a statement on our figs about Forum members ridiculing somebody on eBay because they didn't know him and calling him a scammer in which you were justified in doing. I believe you're using the word scam very loosely and maybe don't understand the definition of it. And I think our agenda is very transparent we are here to help people and fig enthusiast turn back the hands of time when groups used to exchange where it didn't cost anybody and maybe this was before your time that you didn't have a chance to experience these groups. We do not promote selling or promote a list of people that you should only buy from on their personal platforms this is labeling we do not believe in it. I think you owe the members here a apology for your accusations
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 10:08:56 AM by LouisianaMojo »

Offline megojoe

• Happy Birthday To Me!
    • Hostminis.com
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 12:02:40 AM »
Steve here,

not a scam if you try to sell on this forum most likely you will get suspended

If you read he never said we go to sell on this forum

But we are making a site so you can se-ll and b-uy  that's not on the forum

not the same site

Rules No se-lling on this forum you can do your b-uying or s-elling elsewhere.

Steve
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 12:05:49 AM by megojoe »
Wish List:
Be Nice for the love of figs!!
Share your figs!!
But Eat them First!

Offline LouisianaMojo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 09:16:42 AM »
I just removed the last posting which I hope I have never have to do again. We won't allow outrage and slanderous remarks to anyone hear or be uncivilized in their postings. We're not going to let One Bad Apple spoil the whole bunch around here.