Forum Rules > Rules

No Trolling on this forum at all

(1/1)

Administrator:
Trolling
Further information: Internet troll Internet trolls intentionally try to provoke or offend others in order to elicit a reaction.[11] Trolls and cyberbullies do not always have the same goals: while some trolls engage in cyberbullying, others may be engaged in comparatively harmless mischief. A troll may be disruptive either for their own amusement or because they are genuinely a combative person.

Steve here
If someone try to Provoke you PM me fast as you can and I will check it out and put a stop to it
and if they are then I will report them to the law in there state
to fine out about each states laws go here https://www.stopbullying.gov/laws/index.html

Thanks all for being good

Administrator:
Read a little more info to stop it

extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

Just to let everyone know that most hosting company Does not Like this so if there a forum or blog that the Admin or owner alouds this on there site you may want to let the hosting company know, because it is in 99% all hosting company policies .
They may help to stop that site.
Thanks Steve
be good

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version