Author Topic: Black Madiera / Figo Preto plants from seed. Wanting to trade.  (Read 993 times)

Offline Figster

• Welcome !!
Hello, this is my first posting.
I have a few Black Madeira / Figo Preto plants that were started from seeds. I would like to trade for varieties that will fruit in a cooler climate, that averages mid 50's to low 60's..
Looking for cool weather Figs such as Desert King, Atreano, White Genoa, Bourjasotte Noire, Takoma Violet, to name a few.

Please let me know.
I'm located in CA.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 03:23:28 PM by Figster »

Online LouisianaMojo

• Global Moderator
Re: Black Madiera / Figo Preto plants from seed. Wanting to trade.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 10:09:50 PM »
Congratulations that you were able to germinate from seed. I have a few questions how old are the seedlings where was the seed derived from and how many do you have.
We have many cold-weather varieties and I would say we already have about four black Madeira seedlings are about few years old now. You can private message me with some of the information we may want to trade with you for the group that that may be interested in trying to raise a few of the seedlings
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 03:09:59 PM by Figster »

Offline Figster

• Welcome !!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 01:41:32 PM »
I've attempted to pm you separately. Still trying to figure this forum out. I've responded to you already but it seems that the subject field doesn't transfer over which is causing confusion.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 03:09:46 PM by Figster »

Online LouisianaMojo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 05:56:43 PM »
Yes you made a posting here and yes your private message did come through I'm about to send you a reply. You can go to somebody's profile click Send p.m.. click apply your message and then hits send