Author Topic: variegated banana trees  (Read 512 times)

Online stealthmayhem

• Future Fig Forest Ranger
Re: variegated banana trees
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2019, 05:51:20 AM »
Some of these were still studying in our growing zone. I think if you read a little closer in the backyard Gardener you also see that I have an albino variety

The Backyard Gardener?!?  more information please
Wishlist : ALL of the Figs!~
Seriously:  CdDR, CdDG, Figo Preto, Black Ischia, LSU O'Rourke, LSU Thibodeaux, Raspberry Latte, LdA, Sultane, Florea

Online stealthmayhem

• Future Fig Forest Ranger
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2019, 05:53:01 AM »
Some of these were still studying in our growing zone. I think if you read a little closer in the backyard Gardener you also see that I have an albino variety

The Backyard Gardener?!?  more information please

Ok, I am an idiot......How about I check which forum I am in before asking a dumb question.
Wishlist : ALL of the Figs!~
Seriously:  CdDR, CdDG, Figo Preto, Black Ischia, LSU O'Rourke, LSU Thibodeaux, Raspberry Latte, LdA, Sultane, Florea

Online LouisianaMojo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2019, 09:14:24 AM »
When you come to Southern figs forum you can scroll down the main page. We have categories listed. Fig Talk, pictures of trees, free trees and cuttings, there's a category called the backyard gardener, and if you go to any category you have a bunch of subcategories which you can post it.

This helps keeping everybody on the topic that has been posted also helps if you're searching.

There's nothing I hate more if I go to Amazon or I go to eBay and I searched one thing and I got a hundred things has nothing to do with that what I'm searching for a big waste of time.

Walmart's got so bad I don't even I don't even search there no more I have to stop I got a vein popping out of side of my forehead.

Offline LaFigGwr2019

• Global Moderator
  • Food Forest or at least Food Orchard
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2019, 10:07:41 AM »
I remember the albino that you mentioned before.  I just have not seen anything on it for a while
WL:  Strawberry Verte, White Bronx, RdB, LSU(Scott’s Blk, White Honey, Hollier, Purple & Tiger), Roberts Golden Rainbow, Smith, Kadota, Buzzone Nero, UCR 187-25, Conadria, Adriatic, Panache Tiger, Dall Oso, I-258 and Marseilles Black

South Louisiana, 9a

Online LouisianaMojo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2019, 11:23:10 AM »
Bam there it is about 7 feet tall now I will have to cut it and mulch it for the winter. Notice all white leaves.

Offline LaFigGwr2019

• Global Moderator
  • Food Forest or at least Food Orchard
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2019, 11:36:24 AM »
That is amazing.  Love the color of the leaves.  How far are you going to cut it?  This weekend I am going to mulch with leaves first and then wood
WL:  Strawberry Verte, White Bronx, RdB, LSU(Scott’s Blk, White Honey, Hollier, Purple & Tiger), Roberts Golden Rainbow, Smith, Kadota, Buzzone Nero, UCR 187-25, Conadria, Adriatic, Panache Tiger, Dall Oso, I-258 and Marseilles Black

South Louisiana, 9a

Offline efletche

• Welcome !!
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2019, 11:31:25 PM »
That is really neat. Like others here, I would love to get a pup from this variety.
want list: Bass's Favorite, BNR, UCR 160-50, Sicilian Black (Belleclare #39), Paratjal Rimada, Thermalito, Genovese Nero AF, Dels Ermitans