Author Topic: J.D. you told me to eat this exp24 fig and I did  (Read 356 times)

Offline megojoe

• Yes the Boss
    • Hostminis.com
J.D. you told me to eat this exp24 fig and I did
« on: August 03, 2019, 01:46:06 AM »
Steve here

Boss click the link and look at this video of the exp24 over rip fig and you said for me to eat it will I toke one bit
it was supper good but every time I think of the video I get chills .

Would you eat it, Well I will save one for you to try.

Take a look   https://southernfigsforum.com/banners/eattisexp24fig.mp4

Steve
Wish List:
Be Nice for the love of figs!!
Share your figs!!
But Eat them First!

Offline megojoe

• Yes the Boss
    • Hostminis.com
Re: J.D. you told me to eat this exp24 fig and I did
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 01:51:07 AM »
More pictures of in side the exp24 fig

one awesome fig boss been picking them every day so they don't feed the birds

when I gave you some to try and I wish we could let every one try them they would love it.

cool

I post one of the exp24 yellow fig see the last pictures ( Yes it put out 2 type figs ) frankenstein fig

Steve

« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 02:01:05 AM by megojoe »
Wish List:
Be Nice for the love of figs!!
Share your figs!!
But Eat them First!

Online LouisianaMojo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 09:30:29 AM »
Well Cecil Clark the third really like the taste of the XP 24 we have a three thumbs up.

How's the taste of the yellow XP compared to the Brown ?

Yes folks look at the last couple of photos your eyes are not deceiving you we have two different varieties of figs growing on the same branch now this is simply amazing.

Yes this really is history in the making a Frankenstein fig variety. And we have some great news we're not done yet !!! We have been breeding this variety and have seedling trees off from it already.

And you may ask where is this all going just imagine a fig tree that has four to five different varieties and never been grafted. One that produces early mid-year and late crops one that is cold hardy and disease resistant.

Our technology is endless in what we can do. We could stop right now and go into the record books but we would be depriving you all the Fig enthusiast of all the new varieties and improvements on figs that we are doing.

Me and Mr Steve are on the same page and same path we're going to retire again and continue our work for the next 5 years we have several goals that are in the making right now and I see us reaching them in the next 2 years very very exciting.

It's been a long hard Road for me and Mr Steve we've been ridiculed slandered and attacked for what we are trying to contribute to the Fig community.

We have been banded from Ourfigs because they don't want us posting or replying 2 brutal attacks on us. They tell people And new fig enthusiast that are breeding programme is a scam ridiculous they're Liars quote anybody can stick a straw up a figs butt really. Now we wonder what they have to say or what they're going to say when these variety show up to the market at your local box stores and nurseries. Because we can tell you right now there's not going to be one person that's not going to want one of these trees.

And this it's just the beginning for me Mr Steve and the Backyard Scientist. Keep them figs are coming.!!!

Online Swamplife

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 12:19:19 PM »
this is just AMAZING!
Wish List: Louisiana Lightening, Smith Fig, Dall' OSSO Fig, Socorro Black

Offline LaFigGwr2019

• Global Moderator
  • Food Forest or at least Food Orchard
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2019, 12:29:46 PM »
I can’t wait to see what y’all put out.  This will be amazing
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 08:48:25 PM by LaFigGwr2019 »
WL:  Strawberry Verte, Scots Black, White Bronx, Hollier, RdB, LSU(White Honey, Purple & Tiger), Roberts Golden Rainbow, Smith, Kadota,Buzzone Nero, UCR 187-25, Conadria, Adriatic, Panache Tiger, Dall Oso, I-258 and Marseilles Black

South Louisiana, 9a

Online Figs_Italy

• Welcome !!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2019, 10:35:55 PM »
The leaves and the fruit look so pretty! Inside reminds me of grape fruit. Wish to see a rating of taste, hardiness, size and date in which it ripens one day as you experience it.
Wish list: I-258, Thermalito, WM#1

Offline figjam

• Always Learning
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 08:18:03 PM »
Steve are those WORMS in the first movie posted? How do you prevent that, taping up the eye?
Zone 9a, Houston, Texas
Wish list: cravens craving, figo preto, genovese nero af, black madierra kk, socorro black, Bourjasotte Grise, Marseilles Black VS, ponte tresa, UCR 187-25, lsu tiger, lsu scotts black, improved celeste