Author Topic: I need some help here.  (Read 129 times)

Online LouisianaMojo

• Global Moderator
I need some help here.
« on: August 13, 2019, 01:25:26 PM »
Morning group I really need some help here. Mr. Steve is really loaded down with his agenda. And I and probably doing the work at 7 people.

We have three fig Orchards which two of them are research fields. Just that alone would keep a few people busy but we also have to keep our records and research projects are ongoing and right now this time of the year they're massive.

And with my projects are getting Greenhouse ready and get them fully automated before winter gets here this one here is really not even an option this is something that has to be done no excuses. Now we have to deal with everything with running Southern figs forum and this is just one of my plates that is always full my to do list .

So I would like one or two volunteers to take charge to organize group chat making times in order to run the demo to make sure everything works right for tree giveaways. We love to give away free trees but that's all we want to do is take a winner and be able to ship them.

So basically what you would be doing is setting a Time in the evenings where everybody can get online and work out the bugs so we know that when everybody does this that it's going to work properly and it's fair to everyone here in the Fig community.

Offline Casey

Re: I need some help here.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 06:37:39 PM »
I can probably help. I'm not super computer savvy, but I can certainly give it a try, just let me know what or when.

Casey
Casey
WL: Any short season cultivars?

Offline LaFigGwr2019

• Food Forest or at least Food Orchard
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 06:56:51 PM »
I can help in any way I can.  I usually try to check in to see what is going on every 6 to 8hrs
WL:  Marseilles Black, Panache Tiger, Italian 258 and Dall Oso

Offline Swamplife

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 07:39:18 AM »
I wish I could help but I am not savy enough take on a task like this. It makes me feel bad to say that after all  you do for all of us.
You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.
 Robert Louis Stevenson
Wish List: Louisiana Lightening, Smith Fig, Dall' OSSO Fig