Author Topic: If you're wanting to help here's some ideas.  (Read 378 times)

Offline LouisianaMojo

• Administrator
If you're wanting to help here's some ideas.
« on: August 30, 2020, 11:38:43 AM »
If you would like to help victims of hurricane Laura we have a few suggestions. Go start some GoFundMe accounts and do some charitable donations with your church and organizations.

This storm has completely wiped out and took everything from a lot of people here in the south me included. I personally hope that you never have to experience any of this. The simple things that you take for granted in life as electricity, drinkable water, food, and having a roof over your head. I see a lot of people when you look into their eyes there's no life no Sparkle they're soul has been drained, they are completely devastated. I know for me it's like going back to the 1700 oil lamps and candles for lighting, a generator is really a luxury but using that to supply electricity for your frigerator is a must. I have a converter in my truck that I used to charge my cell phone and help with power issues.

There are no quick fixes here we're looking at months in order to get Aid the wheels turn Mighty slow. So I'm suggesting people start go fund me account to help  people out here in the South start charitable organizations through your churches and let's see what we can do to help people out here.