Author Topic: The Final 2 FigMamaJanet UNK Levittown PA White Fig Cuttings Giveaways-DONE  (Read 1227 times)

Offline Ferg795

• Welcome !!
    • Wesley
I lost all  my cuttings, they got to hot.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 11:52:08 AM by Ferg795 »
Wish list:  LSU red, LSU DC-7, LSU Hollier, Panache, LSU Tiger, White Triana, LSU Black LSU Scott Yellow, Louisiana Lightning,  and White Adriatile.

Online Rudy

• Welcome !!
I have a few cuttings that are still green.  I checked them yesterday to see what's going on and to see if they needed water.  I noticed on the majority of them that the node spacing was far apart and had only 2 nodes on each stick.  I decided to give them a little bit of a scratch on the bark near the node to see if that would encourage them to send out roots.  Unfortunately, many of them just dried up.

I have one that has roots, but that's all I see.  The one with the lone green bud didn't have any roots.  It's still green so I just put it back into the planting medium.

WL:  Black Bethlehem,BB-10, Bass Favorite, Dark Portuguese, Galicia Negra, Greek White, LSU Thibodeaux, Super Red Hybrid, White Adriatic, BB10, Cavaliere, CLBC, Kesarsini,  Monstrueuse, Rosselino, Socorro Black, Violet Sepor, Vista,White Madera #1, Zingerella, any family heirloom