Author Topic: Hey from Batesville Arkansas.  (Read 115 times)

Offline Bdement87

• Welcome !!
Hey from Batesville Arkansas.
« on: April 03, 2021, 03:09:27 PM »
Glad to be here.  I started my first figs (celeste) from cuttings back in the winter and just up potted them today.  Looking forward to learning and expanding my collection. 

Online opiem10

Re: Hey from Batesville Arkansas.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 04:37:11 PM »
Brian, Welcome to our forum.   There is a lot of information, photos, and videos available on this site.   As well, a lot of members who can help with any questions you have.   I think they can help you add to your collection of figs too!
Wish List: BB-10, Ben's Golden Rainbow, Black Tuscan, Black Zadar, Bordissot Negra Rimada, Buzzone Nero, Col de Dam Gegantina, Col de Dam Mutante, Col de Dame Rimada, Constantine D'Algerie, Cravens Craving,  D'all Osso,  De la Roca, Orphan, Socorro Black, Violet Sepor, White Madeira #1

Offline Jtv32438

• Figaholics unite!!! Lol
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 10:47:37 PM »
Hello and welcome
Wish list. Bronx white AL or Ga ,Smith , any type of LSU- ,jack lily,gold and strawberry ,GOta del Mel,St. Rita,Hunt fig ,Dr. Clark ,actually any fig that will root. Lol
Non fig: any type of banana,persimmon,or fly trap. Thanks James

Offline LaFigGwr2019

• Global Moderator
  • Food Forest or at least Food Orchard
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 11:20:14 PM »
Welcome to Southern Figs Forum.  Very happy to have you aboard.  If you have any questions just ask and one of our members will be happy to help, we have some very knowledgeable members.

I recommend that you add a wish list to your profile under the signature section.  We have some very generous members that help out. 
WL:  LSU(Red Extraordinaire & Tiger), Buzzone Nero, Socorro Black, Smith, Dall Osso, UCR 187-25, Thermalito, any CdD, Calderona

Other WL:  Banana(Manzano, Ice Cream, Red & Praying hands).  Edible Perennials(seeds and/or cuttings).

Louisiana, 9a

Offline FigMamaJanet

• Welcome !!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 11:11:51 AM »
Hello and welcome Brian!
FigMamaJanet
Wish List: White Genoa, St.Rita, Black Jack, Black Genoa,
 Italian Honey, Yellow Long Neck, Tiger Panache, Black Mission, Smith, LSU Red, Golden Rainbow, BNR

Online Ferg795

• Welcome !!
    • Wesley
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2021, 02:07:05 PM »
Welcome Brian!
Wish list:  LSU red, LSU DC-7, LSU Hollier, Panache, LSU Tiger, White Triana, LSU Black LSU Scott Yellow, Louisiana Lightning, LSU Hollier and White Adriatile.